Sunday, May 17, 2009

Motivational Posters. The kind with animals.


"We fit together like a bunch of puppies!"







I have always thought that I could be great at making motivational posters. You know, the ones that are in high school guidance counselor offices with a koala holding onto a tree branch saying "hang in there!" Recently, my passion for motivational posters was rekindled through a conversation with my friend about how she felt she could be a great motivational speaker.

So maybe I googled motivational animals. This is not a big deal. It is the summer. This is what I found: http://imreallysad.com

Ok. The url is a little accusatory. But then I clicked on it, and it is a library of inspirational animal photos that you add your own captions to. I mean sure I'm in college right now, but honestly! What sort of a career am I going to get with an English Degree? Creative Writing no less! I think that as an investment in myself, I will spend the next two years honing my motivational caption skills on this playground of inspiration.

Here is my first attempt:http://imreallysad.com/342/#comment3049

1 comment:

  1. whhooaaaaa!!
    blog synchronicity,
    check out kittens inspired by kittens,
    you may have met your prodigal match,
    this job market may be more competitive
    than we could ever have imagined!!!!
    we are dogs and we are all looking at the same stick!! and we are together!! and we have teeth!!!!!!!! why has my tail suddenly stopped wagging!?!??!! WHY DONT I HAVE SWEAT GLANDS!?

    ReplyDelete