Sunday, April 5, 2009

singingbabe26

One day on youtube, I came across singingbabe26. Now, I think that I spend most of my time procrastinating by watching her videos, and I think that everyone should know about her.



She and her youtube besty alwayzblu make videos about Jesus and Christianity as well as videos about what they did that day. Maybe the videos don't come across as they are intended to, but when I watch singingbabe26 try to remember what she wanted to tell me, I begin to feel a bit like I am her imaginary friend:




Which is kind of great.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh The second video makes me look so stupid.. Freedom's tooth sheesh.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. and No Imaginary friends. I don't have no imaginary friends only real ones and one awesome one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I'm just wondering who is this and who wrote this?

    ReplyDelete